Memory Care for Residents
with Alzheimer’s & Dementia
Placing a parent or loved one in a memory care community can be a difficult decision. Family members naturally want to keep those they love close, but as memory loss progresses, the challenge of providing care can become overwhelming.
Heritage Hills provides a place where a new phase of life can begin for those with memory loss. With a network of people at their disposal around-the-clock — including caregivers, activity directors, chefs, launderers, and housekeepers — those in our care enjoy greater comfort, security, and social enrichment than was possible at home. This network of caregivers and fellow residents creates a community of familiar faces and compassionate friends.
At Heritage Hills your loved one will enjoy:
- Daily, weekly, and monthly activities tailored to his or her likes and hobbies
- Ongoing programs that emphasize past accomplishments, careers, culture, and traditions
- A resort-style menu using the Mentis culinary program for brain health
- Four distinct dining rooms, including one to protect the privacy of those needing to be fed
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
- A beloved pet, if they have one
- A completely secure facility in which they are free to explore
- Beautifully designed living spaces and activity centers
- Hilltop views of the El Camino Country Club golf course and beautiful San Diego County
- A movie theater
- Outdoor lounge and entertainment areas, including a garden for residents who wish to get their hands dirty
- Regular social gatherings and outings
- Short-term and respite stays, if needed
You will receive:
- Daily Sagely App updates showing activities your loved one participated in, including pictures
- Regular support and educational meetings for families dealing with memory loss.
- Easy accessibility to our community for frequent visiting
- Regular invitations to family gatherings and celebrations